Monday, November 14, 2011

Our new home! October was a whirlwind, and November is half over. We are mostly settled minus an empty room or two. The decorating phase really hasn't started and I am debating on just waiting until the holidays to start. I will post pictures of the rest of the house soon!
We got to spend Halloween at our new house! For the 2nd year in a row, we couldn't get Beckham to wear his costume... I was a little bummed. Seeing all of the cute pictures of all the kids on facebook made me really wish he would have cooperated. Let's hope next year will be a success. Instead of costumes, we decorated pumpkins. Well, I shouldn't say "we"...it was all me. I spent 3 hours carving big bird and elmo. Those were B's picks for this year. I have to admit, they turned out pretty cute! Beckham really had no interest in carving...and NO interest in scooping the seeds out.
I have neglected to take any pictures lately, but did take a few last week as I was unpacking the coat closet. He loves to hang out in boxes. He gathers his "b" (blanket), pillow, and of course a little entertainment-
the ipad. I'm convinced he could hang out in boxes for much of the day if we let him.
Let's just say he was pretty bummed when I tore this box down. Baby w is going on 18 weeks and we find out the sex the Monday after Thanksgiving! Tonight, we asked Beckham where the baby was, and he lifted his shirt up and pointed to his belly.

No comments: